Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Natural Beauty

“You’re still insanely, unfairly, torturously beautiful, and that’s the last I’m gonna say about it, Chief.” “Thank you,” I said. “You are welcome,” he said jauntily. “Glad to be of service.” He tipped an imaginary hat. “Don’t think I’m unaware that you were really just fishing for compliments.” “Yup, you see right through me,” I said.
      Naomi is an excruciatingly beautiful girl with amazing blue eyes and extremely long brown hair, the main reason why her boyfriend likes her. But even though she's really beautiful and popular, she is still amazingly smart, and really creative. So when she cuts her hair no one even recognizes her, which she loves. Now she's trying out for the school play. She hasn't told anyone, including Will, her "bff", and she gets the part. This includes spending a lot of time with James, the boy who saved her when she fell and who she really likes. Boy, do I smell trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment