Tuesday, March 5, 2013

She Love Me, She Loves Me Not


"I probably should have broken up with [Ace]. I didn’t, though, mainly for two reasons: one, I didn’t want to end it if it turned out that I really did love him (and I still held out some hope that my feelings would all eventually come back to me); and second, I’m a little ashamed to say, though it was probably the more important one, being with Ace made school easier. He protected me from those nasty lunch girls. Despite my memory being gone, I wasn’t a moron. With my multiple sweaters and not knowing who anyone was, I knew how I looked to people, and I knew how vulnerable my situation at school was without Ace to define me socially. Being with him went a long way in my campaign for normalcy."
     Naomi does not like who she is, she does not like her "friends", and she definitely does not like her boyfriend Ace. She has nothing to talk to hime about and does not understand why she was with him in the first place. But she can't break up with him. Ace keeps her safe, he's like her shield, but she doesn't love him.

2 comments:

  1. When Naomi falls down the stairs and loses her memory, does she go to the hospital? And if she does, do the doctors say she will eventually regain her memory or will she have to start all the memories with her friends over?

    Really interesting though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Naomi does go to the hospital. This really cute guy that she really like also goes with her. The doctors tell her that she could regain her memory but the chance os minuscule and that she won't remember indefinitely.
    -Naissa

    ReplyDelete